If you are trying to connect your Oculus Quest with your Airpods but don’t know how to do it then just read this article and follow the simple eight steps described with figures. It will solve your problem within minutes.
- Firstly, press and hold the button at the back of the airpod case until it is discoverable. Make sure both the airpods are in the case and the case is open.
- Turn on your oculus quest and wear it.
- Click on “Quick Settings” by the clock.
- Then click on “Settings”.
- After that click on “Experimental Features”.
- Now scroll down to Bluetooth pairing and click on the “Pair”.
- Make sure air pods are in pairing mode. Click on “Pair new device”. Wait until you see your device.
- Click on your device after it appears on the list. It will prompt you to pair or cancel. Click on “Pair”.